Updated: Mar 30, 2020
1. Dancers have worked hard for their training and they owe it to themselves to continue even through they are at home.
2. Online dance training will enrich what they’ve learned in the studio.
3. Online dance educations will make them analytical, thoughtful, and critical thinkers.
4. It will teach them that “the show must go on” even when plans change, or challenges arise.
5. It will keep them physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy while they are quarantined.
6. It will give them a sense of connection and community when they’re not seeing their friends.
7. It will help them maintain a sense of normalcy and routine while so much is happening around them.
0 views0 comments